Shipping Case Corporation specializes in the design and manufacture of custom rackmount case technologies for both commercial and MIL-SPEC rackmount case applications.
Impervious to high/low temperature extremes, altitude, rain, sleet, snow, sand and dust, all our aluminum shipping case, transit case and rackmount case technologies meet ATA 300,Category 1 specifications and are easily transportable in both commercial and military environments, regardless of geographical location.
Standard Rackmount Case Features:
- TIG welded rigidized aluminum case construction
- Mated aluminum valances complete with neoprene seal
- Marine corrosion resistant
- Recessed hardware
- Low maintenance / high reliability
- Up to 35% lighter than comparable plywood laminated or rotationally molded shipping cases
- Compact shipping case sizes
- Unconditional warranty against defective workmanship and materials
Ideally suited for both industrial as well as military and defense applications, our welded aluminum shipping cases are available in both standard rackmount case and custom rackmount case configurations.
Optional Rackmount Case Features:
- Compliance to a wide range of military rackmount case applications.
- Powder coat or CARC coatings
- Custom foam interiors
- Cable Exit Ports
- Locking Latches
- Fixed casters, swivel casters or recessed casters
- Partitions and removable trays
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Humidity Indicators
- Desiccant Material
- Built-in 200, 400, 800, 1500 or 2500 BTU thermoelectric air conditioners
As North Americas leading manufacturer of custom rigidized aluminum rackmount cases for commercial and military applications, we at Shipping Case Corporation hope you will find this site informative and helpful in defining your specific case requirements.
For inquiries regarding our Government Program, or to discuss a rackmount shipping case design for your specific case requirements, please call our main facility (Toll Free) at 1-800-268-6000 between 09:00h and 17:00h EST, email our technical design team, or simply complete the Rackmount Case form found on this web site